Pages

October 4, 2012

Tattered Florals Tag



Hello! Hope you all are enjoying your week. We have had beautiful indian summer weather here. It has been in the mid 70's to low 80's for the past few days, which is VERY unusual for our area. I am NOT enjoying not having a regular internet connection however. That is the reason for my absence on the blog as of late. I hope you will still continue to stop by and I will still be posting as often as possible.

Today I have a lovely tag t share with you. It's very soft and feminine and has roses made with the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die. I also used the mini butterfly die and one of his embossing folders with the new diffusing plates (which are fabulous) to create the embossed oval on the tag. If for some crazy reason you are not a fan of the Tim Holtz products, you really should try them. They are not just a big hype, they truly are some of my favorite products I own and the most used.



Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy the rest of your week!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, Amy! All the elements are lovely. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Amy! I don't know how I missed this!

    ReplyDelete