Pages

October 23, 2012

Cricut Halloween Wishes

Happy fall! We are finally experiencing our first real fall weather this week. We've had lots of wind a rain off and on for the past couple of days, along with random hail and snow in the higher elevations. I'm hoping it will let up this weekend long enough for me to take the boys to the pumpkin patch though. So, with Halloween just around the corner I have some fun Cricut Halloween cards to share with you today. They were made with the Happy Hauntings and Paper Doll Dress Up cartridges. The first one is a vintage looking witch silhouette. I used Distress Stain to age the background paper and copper ink on the frame. The spider web ribbon is from Michael's and I just love it.


The second card is the cute little mummy from Paper Doll Dress Up. He is one of my favorite Cricut images! The tombstones I inked and then painted with Distress Crackle Paint in Rock Candy. The spooky tree I used Rock Candy Distress Stickles and drew in some spiders and webs.
The last card is my favorite. Theses spooky pumpkins are from Happy Hauntings. The background was done with Distress Inks and bat stamps from Lawn Fawn.
 I hope you enjoyed the cards today and thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Very spooky!! But that mummy is just too cute to be scary!

    ReplyDelete