Pages

September 10, 2012

Pinterest Monday Is Back

Good morning! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. We had soccer on Saturday with my oldest and even though they lost he played the hardest I have seen him play in a very long time. I was so proud of him. Sunday was football day and while my Packers lost, my youngest won his game in a 41-0 blowout! All in all it was a pretty good weekend.

So I'm back with more Pinterest inspiration this week. One of my favorite things I find there is quotes. From ones that inspire, to ones that seem to perfectly fit the complexities of life on any given day, to the ones that make me crack up out loud. I always find something good and I thought I would share a few today.

Also apparently my post yesterday never actually posted, so I have extended the back to school challenge until this Saturday. Be sure to leave your project link in the comments of the August 2nd post. Thanks for stopping by!








No comments:

Post a Comment