Pages

August 15, 2012

Wednesday Cards

Hello all! Just a quick post to share a couple of cards with you. It's been a busy busy week. Both boys are in sports now so we are constantly on the go. The first card is a slightly different version of the one for the Sunday Style Challenge. The papers are an old Basic Grey collection. The honeycomb stamp is from a Tim Holtz set. 


The second card also has papers from Basic Grey. I cut out the bee tiles and popped them up with foam dots. The leaves for the flowers are actually some green flowers that I cut apart. The sentiment is from a really cute set by TPC Studios. 


I hope your week is going well and I'm looking forward to seeing your entries for the Sunday Style Challenge. You don't need a blog to play, just upload your project to any online gallery and submit the link to it. Thanks for stopping by today!


4 comments:

  1. Very cute cards, Amy. Love that cluster of flowers on the last one and the honeycomb stamp is a very nice background to break up the pink on the first. I'm still working on my card!! Hope to finish it tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards. TFS.
    dmcardmaker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two very sweet cards, Amy. I like how you have used the colours. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great couple of cards Amy - love the colours. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete