Pages

August 7, 2012

Trendy Tuesday

Hello all my fabulous followers! It's time for another Trendy Tuesday! This week I'm going to feature templates. Whether you use them with sprays, inks, paints or markers, they are a great tool for adding unique elements to your scrapbook pages, cards, tags or journals. Crafter's Workshop has some great new releases too and they come in both 6x6 and 12x12.They have layered style like these butterflies

and great background patterns like the letter collage, the chunky chevron or the layered beads
Then they also have great elements templates like these
Have you used templates on any of your projects?  What's your favorite medium to use with them? I found this video on YouTube by mollyscrap that has some very cool techniques using these templates. Check it out!


 I hope you enjoyed today's Trendy Tuesday post. Tomorrow I have some new cards to share with you. See you then!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, none of the pics are showing up but the video is. Not sure if it's my computer, will check in later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the template video.
    dmcardmaker (at AOL dot com)
    (email follower)

    ReplyDelete