Pages

August 22, 2012

Tag You're It! #1

Hello all my fabulous followers! I hope your week is going smoothly. Today I wanted to share the examples for my next class. I'm really excited about this one because it's my first time doing this type of a class. It's going to be a series of tags using some Tim Holtz techniques I learned in the Creative Chemistry online class I took, as well as a few others I've learned in my online adventures. The first class is 2 tags, one using the shattered stains technique and one using the gilded glassine technique.

Here is the gilded glassine tag

The flowers are made using the kraft glassine paper, alcohol inks and embossing folders

The background was done with distress inks and some of the Tim Holtz stamps

 And this is the shattered stains tag

The heart, wings and crown are cut from grunge board, then covered with Rock Candy crackle paint and the Distress Stains

The background is again Distress Inks and Tim Holtz stamps. The little ruffle along the bottom is made from tissue tape that I pleated.

The class is at Scrapper's Edge on September 5th and is $15. I will be sharing more samples later. So far I have 4 classes ready to go. Thanks for stopping by today!



3 comments:

  1. Amy, these pictures do not do them justice! I saw the samples in person and they are fabulous! Not sure if I can take the class that week, though :-(
    You rocked these techniques, gf!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, they are both stunning. What amazing creations. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so looking forward to this class! (already signed up)
    :)

    ReplyDelete