Pages

August 19, 2012

Sunday Style Challenge No.5

I hope you all enjoyed the weekend. We spent the day today at my youngest's first football jamboree. So many kids and parents and people, it was a little crazy. Now it's time to relax and bring you the next Sunday Style challenge. This week's challenge is a card only challenge and the theme is kid's birthdays! There are no set colors or other requirements for this challenge, I just want to see your best birthday cards for kids. Here is an inspiration pic that I found on the Photo Card Boutique website. This is another great website for color inspiration. Below that I have 3 fun kids cards I made with the KaiserCraft Party Animals Collection.





You have until next Friday at midnight to get your card submitted. Just leave your link below using the inlinkz button. Can't wait to see your creations this week. Thanks for stopping by!






4 comments:

  1. Cute cards, love the fun theme. Great inspiration picture, too!
    Oh boy, football!! Fun times, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty cards, Amy. The colours and the cute lion are lovely. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards Amy - so so cute. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry I missed this. I was going to enter and thought I had today to make a card but it seems I've run out of time! Sue x

    ReplyDelete