Pages

August 12, 2012

Sunday Style Challenge No.4

Hello and welcome to the 4th Sunday Style Challenge. I hope you are enjoying a relaxing Sunday before the start of the new week. I wanted to say thank you again to all the ladies who participated in last weeks challenge. I loved all of your creations. Since we are winding down summer and about to head int the beautiful jewel tones of fall and winter I have one more bright palette for you. No neon this time just bright and beautiful colors. Here are the requirements this week: must use pink, yellow, and turquoise, have one stamped element and one punched element. Simple enough right? So here is your inspiration pic


and here is my card for the challenge


Remember you're not limited to making cards, any kind of paper craft project can be submitted. You have until Friday night at midnight to link up your project using the inlinkz button below. I can't wait to see what you come up with this week. Thanks for stopping by today!





3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I'm looking forward to the challenge this week. Thanks Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card and fun challenge, Amy! Love the pretty colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! TFS.
    Great challenge colors.
    dmcardmaker (at AOL dot com)

    ReplyDelete