Pages

August 18, 2012

Style Challenge

Happy Saturday! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I was so excited to have a new player this week for the Sunday Style Challenge! Sue over at Sue's Card Craft submitted this wonderful card and in her post shares a great tip about coloring with markers and a waterbrush. You should hop over and check it out. Thanks for playing Sue!


Also, Natalie, my most fabulous follower that has played along every week submitted this fun card using a fun technique with the Dylusions sprays. Check it out on her blog Delightful Details.


I will have a new challenge up for you tomorrow and I hope you all can play along. Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend!



3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Amy. Have a lovely weekend. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great cards and wonderful techniques. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards ladies! TFS!!
    dmcardmaker (at AOL)

    ReplyDelete