Pages

August 27, 2012

Style Challenge No.6

Hello all! Sorry for not getting the new challenge up yesterday, I'm having internet issues. Anyway, here we are today with a wonderful new challenge! With the final weekend of summer fast approaching I thought we would jump right into fall this week. Fall is my favorite time of year. Not only do we usually get our best weather this time of year, but all the colors begin to change and everything is beautiful. So this week, I want to see your most beautiful fall creations! No Halloween though. Here are a couple of inspiration pics and my tag which is also going to be part of an upcoming class!



For this tag I used the Tim Holtz "Thankful Silhouettes" stamp set and matching embossing folder, as well as the Tattered Leaves die, Distress Stains, Perfect Pearls Mist and kraft glassine paper.


How pretty are these leaves!


Since I was running late this week I'm going to extend the deadline for submissions until Saturday night and featured creations will be posted with next weeks challenge. Thanks for stopping by today!





2 comments:

  1. The leaves are very cool, Amy! Sweet tag! Love the inspiration pics and colors.

    ReplyDelete