Pages

August 11, 2012

Style Challenge Entries





Hello all my fabulous followers! I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. Thank you for all the wonderful comments this week. I'm really happy with the video and I will definitely be doing more. Today I wanted to show off the entries for the Sunday Style Challenge. I had 3 cards so I thought I would feature all of them. The first is from Saundra over at Saunjune's Creatopia. I love the zebra print stars and the neon on the kraft cardstock.


Next we have Natalie from the Delightful Details blog. Natalie has been an awesome supporter of my blog and I can't say thank you enough! She is also really good about something I'm not, finishing the inside of the card lol.



And last I have Raven from See It-Do It-Scrap It. She definitely has the neon thing covered!



Thanks ladies for playing along this week! I hope to see more from you. Tomorrow I will have a new challenge up for you! Will this be the week your creation is featured? You never know unless you play! Thanks for stopping by today and I will see you tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! It's so good to see Saundra and Raven's cards, they rocked the sweet neon look! Way to go ladies!! Fun cards. Raven, love that sentiment and Saundra those zebra stars and the "sweet" background are so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three of you did a great job.
    I don't have a blog or I'd play along.
    dmcardmaker

    ReplyDelete