Pages

August 6, 2012

Pinterest Monday!

Hope you all had a great weekend! My house is now in sports mode for the next 3 months. My oldest is playing soccer and the youngest is in his first year of football, so I will have no free time for a while. Sports, back to school, and all the upcoming holidays will make for a very busy end to 2012. Speaking of holidays, I saw some super cute Halloween projects over the past week that inspired me to dig out my Halloween stash. I love Halloween! And I found all of these cute cards I thought I would share to inspire you.

Gallery Projects - Cardmaking - halloween - Two Peas in a Bucket

Halloween card

Halloween card

I also found these beautiful roses made from the Tim Holtz Kraft Glassine paper. He has a great video about how to get the beautiful coloring with technique he calls gilded kraft galssine here and there's a tutorial for the roses here. Aren't they beautiful?

Craft Glassine flowers

Have I told you I love cupcakes? I would rather eat a cupcake than a slice of cake any day. There's just something about them. I have found all kinds of great cupcake ideas and recipes on Pinterest. Like this one for glow in the dark frosting. How fun would that be?

glow in the dark cupcake frosting

I also found this recipe for white chocolate with a Lindt Lindor truffle in the middle. They sound devine!

White Chocolate Cupcakes with Truffle Filling

Hope your Monday is treating you well. See you soon!


1 comment:

  1. Love your Halloween projects! TFS.
    dmcardmaker (at AOL dot com)
    (email follower)

    ReplyDelete