Pages

August 13, 2012

Happy Monday!

Hi everyone! I'm going to skip the Pinterest thing today to share a few pics with you. First I wanted to share my Hero Arts prize pack that I got in the mail todayfrom Two Peas In A Bucket. I was so excited to get this. It had 3 neon inks, 2 wood stamps, 2 background stamps and 4 clear stamp sets. They even sent me the sample card which is really cute!



My friend and her little girl stayed a couple of days with us last week and we had a lot of fun. The boys are super god with her since she's only 3. She even suckered my oldest into doing stuff for her with her pouty face, it was hilarious. Anyway, I got some really cute pics of them blowing bubbles in the backyard and thought I would share a few.

 This is Bethany (B) and my youngest Brayden


 Even the big kid (Dillon) had fun


 Silly boy!


 This is my favorite
 These are some I had fun with in Picasa

 B was so cute chasing the bubbles. She kept telling them, "Come back bubbles, come back!"




Thanks for letting me share some family stuff with you today. Don't forget about the new Sunday Style Challenge. Have a great Monday!


2 comments:

  1. Great photos. TFS.
    dmcardmaker (at AOL dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics, Amy!! I can't believe how big the boys are!

    ReplyDelete