Pages

August 4, 2012

Good News Saturday



Hello all my fabulous followers! I seemed to be plagued with technical difficulties lately lol. First it was not being able to get my posts to actually post and now I can't get my pictures off of my camera. So this is what we are going to do... I am extending Sunday Style No. 3 until next Friday. Show me your best and brightest neon cards with some kind of sweet treat on them! And share the challenge with your friends! Here's the inspiration photo again and below is Natalie's entry for the week to help inspire your creativity. I hope you will play along.


Natalie at Delightful Details submitted this cute card


So you will have until Friday night on the 10th to submit your creation. I've added inlinkz at the bottom of this post and the one from last Sunday for you to submit your creations. I do have some good news in the middle of all my craziness lately though. I have another card being featured in Cricut Magazine in January! Yay! And I also won the HEro Arts CHA giveaway over at Two Peas in a Bucket! I can't wait to get all my new stamps! Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!





3 comments:

  1. Congrats of being published again. How fun. Speaking of Cricut magazines. I got the ones I won from you the other day. Thanks so much!
    dmcardmaker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you ink up with the Hero Arts goodies you won!!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, thanks foe the nudge to get my fingers in some ink! I loved the challenge and had a great time making the card. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete