Pages

August 8, 2012

Card Play

Hello again! So the other day I actually got to spend the entire day in my craft room and I made 10 cards! That's a miracle for me lol. So I thought I would share a few with you today. The first one is a large background stamp in black on a kraft background. I added ribbon and a few buttons, but for the most part this is a very clean and simple card.


The next 2 feature papers from My Minds Eye. I was going fr a kind of shabby chic look on these so I used a paint dabber around the edges for both cards. Then on the first one I hand cut the scalloped border along the top of the patterned paper, added some ribbon and lace, and a few buttons. The second card is pretty simple as well. I used 3 different patterned papers, a border punch, ribbon, a charm, and a rub-on sentiment.



I hope you enjoyed today's cards. I have some more to share with you next week. Thanks for stopping by today!



3 comments:

  1. Love your cards! TFS.
    dmcardmaker (at AOL dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards Amy - they are simply beautiful. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete