Pages

July 24, 2012

Trendy Tuesday



Hello! Sorry my post is running a little late today, but welcome to Trendy Tuesday! Last week we talked about chevron patterns and Natalie over at Delightful Details shared this cute gift bag she made and I also found this cute card  she made with the chevron background. Thanks for sharing Natalie!


This week since Summer CHA just took place last week I thought I would share some of the new things hitting stores soon. Smash has been all the rage the past couple of CHA's and Simple Stories now has a very "Smash Like" album series.The big difference for me with these is you add your own pages and it is geared a little more towards scrapbooking rather than journaling. Check out Scrapbook.com's video about them.


The biggest trend I seemed to see everywhere was the use of Polaroid style frames.
Heidi Swapp has these Instaframes in 2 cute sizes


Pink Paislee has some cute ones from their Portfolio line called Photograms


And Mya Road has this adorable stamp set


2 new things from We R Memory Keeps I was excited about were the washi tape dispenser

Brand New We R Memory Keepers Washi Tape Dispenser and 12 x 12 Washi Tape - Scrapbook.com

And the new additions to the Sew Easy line including The Sew Easy Circles which allows you to make perfectly stitched circles with all the Sew Easy Stitch Piercers.

Brand New We R Memory Keepers Stamper Circle Tool - Scrapbook.com*Ships December* Brand New We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy - Scrapbook.com

I couldn't leave out all the new Sizzix/Tim Holtz products! There are so many of these I love but I think me favorites would have to be the Tattered Poinsettia (which has a matching embossing folder), the Layered Wings, and the Snowflake Rosettes. Which one is your favorite?

fall1 Tim Holtz New Sizzix Alterations!!fall2 Tim Holtz New Sizzix Alterations

Tim Holtz / Sizzix - Christmas Dies & Embossing Folders - 2012

Tim Holtz for sizzix

Well that's it for Trendy Tuesday! Tomorrow we'll continue CHA with some of my favorite new card making products and I have a card or two to share as well. Thanks for stopping by today!


3 comments:

  1. Great post Amy - I love the washy tape dispenser:-) TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lots of fun goodies hitting the stores.
    Better hold on to my purse. lol TFS.
    dmcardmaker (at aol dot com)
    (email follower)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amy for sharing my gift bag and card! Hope you were able to check out the link to the tutorial for it found on the gift bag post.
    Love the dispenser! I can't believe I haven't used the tapes yet, (emphasis on the word "yet"!!!) and those snap shot stamps from Maya: C-U-T-E!! And stitching circles, I definitely need help there! Oh me oh my, I may need to get a third job!! HA! Or at least a second job that pays!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete