Pages

July 27, 2012

Thursday/Friday Combo

Hello! Today we are going to combine Thursday and Friday's post because, well, there just weren't enough hours in the day yesterday. Probably my favorite part of every CHA is seeing all the new paper lines that are coming out. After all how can you be a paper crafter without paper right? This CHA had some fabulous new lines to choose from so I wanted to share a few. Carta Bella (Echo Parks sister company) is my favorite new company and they had some fabulous lines to show. Their Halloween line "All Hallow's Eve" has a great vintage feel to it.
AllHallowsEve  by Carta Bella
"Alphabet Junction" is a great kids line with colors that work fr both boys and girls. Back t school pics will look great on this one. And their "Merry & Bright" line is fun non-traditional Christmas colors (which I'm always a sucker for).
cha summer 2012 Carta Bella
carta bella: merry & bright

Pink Paislee had their Portfolio collection that I also loved. Muted colors and vintage prints and the embellishments were amazing! Their line "City Sidewalks" was probably my favorite Christmas line.
Pink Paislee Portfolio Summer CHA 2012
CHA Summer 2012 Sneak Peeks

My Minds Eye is always a favorite for me. I love just about everything they come out with. This year they continued their Lost & Found line with "Lost & Found Halloween." They also had a great Christmas collection "All is Bright" and my favorite non-holiday line "The Sweetest Thing." 
my minds eye- merry and bright CHA summer 2012

There were too many lines to show all in one post! My other favorites were:
Teresa Collins - "Vintage Finds" and "Tell Your Story"
Authentique - "Festive" "Curiosity" and "Enchanted"
 Glitz - "Cashmere Dame" 
Prima - "Welcome to Paris" and "Craftsman'" 
Basic Grey's "Lucille" and "Serenade"
Heidi Swapp - "Vintage Chic"
If you get a chance check them out!

Both layouts I'm sharing today are of  my oldest son Dillon. The first one is my absolute favorite picture of us. It was taken 2 years ago on the 4th of July by my youngest.  The second is Dillon when he was about 6 at my grandma's. I love the light and shadows in this pic.

I hope you enjoyed today's post tomorrow I will have a winner for the Sunday Style Challenge. If you haven't posted an entry yet you still have time to get your entry in before midnight tonight! Enjoy your Friday!




3 comments:

  1. Great layouts, Amy! I'm such a paper freak, too! Thanks for sharing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy - fab layouts. and thanks for sharing details of all these lovely new papers - WOW.

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layouts.
    Oh my gosh I'm going to have to stay away from the paper isles.
    I have way too much paper now but when I see some I like I feel compelled to buy it. lol
    dmcardmaker

    ReplyDelete