Pages

July 21, 2012

Super Sautrday

Hello all my fab followers! Today is the big day! I have had so much fun over the last week sharing projects, ideas, trends and favorite products with you. Thank you for making this such a great relaunch and I hope you continue to stop by for more creative inspiration. Now on to the big winners!

First we have the winner of the June and July Cricut magazine issues. Thanks for following all week D and for all your sweet comments! Please email me your address info so I can mail those out to you.


Great cards. Best of luck to ya on the relaunch!
If you don't like the sentiment part of the card just removee it and try something else. It will make you happier. :) It might be as simple as putting a blue layer under the white saying part. Give it a go.
Happy crafting


Next up is our challenge winner. The first Sunday Style challenge was fun and I hope to have more participation as it continues. The big winner is Natalie from the Delightful Details blog. She made 2 cards for the challenge that were both beautiful! This first one is my fav and her coloring is gorgeous!


And our next winner is from the Crafting With Blue blog. SHe also made a beautiful Paris themed card. I love the image and the dimensional butterfly.


Thank you so much for participating ladies! Please send me your info so I can get your goodies sent out to you!

And last is the winner of the Seasonal Distress Inks.  Please email me your info so I can send you these amazing inks. I think you will really enjoy them!


Thanks for a great week of new ideas and inspiration. My got to thing has to be my Martha Stewart trimmer, although I am looking to get a bigger one. I do use the score feature on this as well as my Martha Stewart score board. I have recently been doing s series of different folded cards so these have been my two main to go items. I have recently started adding inks to my crafty stuff, I am new to crafting (since the new year) and blogging since May. Thanks again.
Thank you to everyone once again for making this such a fabulous relaunch and I hope you will continue to visit the blog. Tomorrow is a new Sunday Style Challenge, so make sure to stop by and check it out. I will be giving another prize away! Have a great weekend!


6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, thanks Amy!! Congrats to all the winners! Looking forward in seeing all the fun inspiration to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh - thanks so much Amy - yeah inks!! I so need some to add to my meager stash:-) I will email you now. Thanks again and congrats to all the other winners.

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great relaunch Amy, and congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited. Thank you so much Amy. I'll email you my info. Congrats to the other winners.
    I am so looking forward to seiing all of the fun that it yet to come.
    dmcardmaker (at aol dot com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy will you email me your email info? I tried to reply to the email but it is a no reply.
      Thanks

      Delete