Pages

July 22, 2012

Sunday Style Challenge No. 2



Welcome back for the 2nd Sunday Style Challenge! This weeks challenge is all about "fresh." Summer always brings so much freshness, fruits and veggies from the garden, beautiful fresh flowers, and it's a time to relax and refresh yourself. Here is your inspiration pic for the week from the Design Seeds Pinterest boards.

refreshing brights

And here is my card for this week


The technique I used t make the butterfly is one I learned from the Tim Holtz blog. He featured it in his 12 Tags series this year in March. If you haven't checked out this series yet be sure to stop by and take a look. Even if the grungy, distress look isn't your style, I still think you will find lots of  amazing techniques that you can use.


This week I will be picking one winner so make sure to have your card, tag, layout or other creation in by midnight Friday night (technically Saturday morning I guess lol) and remember think Fresh. Thank you to everyone who participated last week. I hope to see you back and please spread the word! Have a great Sunday and see you tomorrow!



2 comments:

  1. That technique looks really cool, I'll have to check it out. Just got a new butterfly stamp so I have some ideas floating around (just like a butterfly!) Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made a card to share here: http://natalie-embracinghisgrace.blogspot.com/2012/07/fresh-flowers-and-grace.html
    There is also a tag but it had to much blue in it, so I started over!! :-)

    ReplyDelete