Pages

July 30, 2012

Style Challenge No.3

Good morning crafters! I apologize for not having the Sunday Style Challenge up yesterday. I tried to post it at least 10 times, but was having some issues with Blogger. Every time I would hit post it would delete everything I had written and when I tried to add a pic it would freeze and give me an error code. It was very odd. Anyway, here is you challenge for the week: NEON. Neon has become such a hot trend lately. Hero Arts even has a line of neon ink pads now. And the second part f the challenge is to have something sweet on your card. It could be candy, cupcakes, ice cream, whatever as long as it's sweet. You don't have to follow the inspiration pic to a T, just use any neon colors and something sweet. You have until Friday at midnight to get in your creations. Just add your creation using the inlikz tool at the bottom of the post.


Since Mondays usually feature my newest Pinterest finds I will leave you with some of my favorites this week. With the Olympics going on I found this super cute torch cupcake idea.

Olympic Torch cupcakes

I also found a link to this blog that has all kinds of great Cuttlebug techniques


And this fun summer idea to spray paint a Twister board on your lawn!

What a great idea!!! Spray paint the yard for a twister board!

I hope to see you all back this week for more fun and inspiration. Spread the word about the Sunday Style Challenge! The more entries there are the more inspired you'll be. Have great day and thanks for stopping by!





3 comments:

  1. These colors will definitely be a challenge for me, Amy!! Like the idea of "something sweet" along with it though.
    Lawn Twister, what a fun idea!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my card, Amy:
    http://www.natalie-embracinghisgrace.blogspot.com/2012/08/neon-happy-birthday-cps276-and-scrappin.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is my challenge card!
    http://saunjune.blogspot.com/2012/08/neon-challenge.html
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete