Pages

July 23, 2012

Pinterest Monday















Hell all my fabulous followers! Time for some more Pinterest inspiration. In case you're not already a follower you can find my boards here. This week I'm going to start out with a few things for the craft room. My room is done in red, black and white with a fashion/Paris theme (big surprise right). So I am dying to have this chandelier in it!


want for my scrapbook room

Isn't it gorgeous! I also found this cute idea for old frames and cork board. Definitely gives them a more stylish look.

Thrifted Frames, Spray Paint and Cork Boards

Since we're talking about old frames, this would be a great Cricut glass etching project for anywhere in the house. I love idea of turning those big, gaudy old frames into something beautiful like this.

Fancy Vinyl Monogram applied to Mirror...need to make this with the cricut!!

I also found the Kay's Kreative Korner blog that has great tutorials on all of the handmade flowers and they are all beautiful!

Kay's Kreative Korner: Glass Flower TutorialKay's Kreative Korner: Frosted Flower TutorialRuffled Flower Tutorial - these are so pretty

My last share for the day is this yummy blueberry stuffed french toast. It is delicious! Made with a simple cream cheese filling (cream cheese, vanilla and sugar) and fresh blueberries. My boys and niece loved it!

Breakfast Grilled Cheese: French Toast, Cream Cheese & Blueberries

Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be back tomorrow with Trendy Tuesday, where I'll be sharing some of the fun new finds from CHA this past week. 


3 comments:

  1. What fun ways to refresh those old frames. TFS
    dmcardmaker (at aol dot com)

    Amy can you email me your email info so I can send you my addy for the magazines. I can't find it.
    Thanks
    D-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration - I have emailed you too not sure if you got it.

    Thanks

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the flower link! That chandelier is so you!!

    ReplyDelete