Pages

July 16, 2012

Pinterest Inspiration

Hello all my fabulous crafters and welcome to day 3 of the relaunch! I don't know how many of you are on Pinterest, but let me tell you I am addicted! I love being able to keep all my ideas and inspirations organized and in one place and I am always finding amazing new ideas from other pinners. From fashion, to crafts, to DIY projects, recipes and more, you can find just about anything on Pinterest. You can follow one or all of my boards by clicking here and prepare to be addicted.

As another new blog feature every Monday I will be sharing a few of my favorite Pinterest discoveries each week. So here we go! My favorite thing I found recently is the Design Seeds boards. They have amazing boards for color palettes and inspiration. You will probably be seeing me use quite a few of their images in the Sunday Style Challenge.




Another favorite from Pinterest is all the FREE printables and fonts you can find. Like these summer ones




and these cute fonts

fonts
You can also find awesome recipes like the one for Pizza Monkey bread that my kids absolutely LOVE

Pizza monkey bread!

and these yummy zucchini cakes

zucchini cakes

I hope you enjoyed today's post. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of the new blog features and changes or share your favorite Pinterest link. Tomorrow is going to be another new addition: Trendy Tuesday! So be sure to stop by and check it out! Thanks for visiting today!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for these tips - I love the colour combinations site - I've book marked that one. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a busy girl!! Love the lineup! I lost all my sweet fonts when the hard drive crashed last week, so thanks for the link! Love the color inspiration. Will have to try that monkey bread for the kiddos, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will love it and its super easy!

      Delete
  3. I must confess I haven't tried Pinterest yet.
    I don't know much about it except that is where lots of great things are shared and you need an invite.
    I just started blogging and do not have one of my own yet. Maybe someday. lol
    The colors in these are gorgeous and would make great combos on projects.
    dmcardmaker (at aol dot com)
    (email follower)

    ReplyDelete