Pages

July 25, 2012

New Card Making Products



Today's post is running a little late due to eye doctors and dentists. I had to take my youngest in for an eye exam and new glasses today and I had to g to the dentist (I hate the dentist). It took about hours for my lip to not be numb lol. Anyway, on to the good stuff! Today I wanted to share some of the new card making goodies from CHA. One of my card making necessities is rubber stamps and this CHA there were some great ones. Kaiser Craft has come out with a line of clear background stamps that I love. There are lots of awesome textures in the line that I can't wait to create with.My favorites are the number background and spotted background in the first picture, the lace and the postmark in the second, and the checker plate in the fourth. Which ones do you love?




Tim Holtz of course always has fabulous stamps and this CHA was no exception. He has a whole line of holiday themed stamps that resemble blueprints and would make great images for cards. He also came out with a series of sets called Classics. There are 10 sets in the series s far and they have some pretty cool images in them. He also had a few other holiday sets that I think I need to have. Here are the blueprint ones.

Autumn Blueprint CMS133Halloween Blueprint CMS134
Christmas Blueprint CMS135Mini Blueprint CMS136

And here are a couple of the other holiday sets
Mini Halloween 3 CMS140Christmas Time CMS141

And a few of the Classics
Stampers Anonymous: Classics #1Stampers Anonymous: #3
Stampers Anonymous: Classics #6Stampers Anonymous: Classics #4

Another of my card making necessities is Spellbinders dies. They layer great and come in all different shapes and sizes. This year they introduced a series called Card Creators just for card making. The dies are sized to fit A2 size cards perfectly. They also have some fabulous sets they teamed up with designers Donna Salazar (who made matching stamp sets) and Samantha Walker to make and their always popular M-bossabilities.

Card Creators
A-2 Fancy Postage StampsA-2 Fancy Ribbon Threader
A2 Polka DotsA-2 Fancy Weave
Samantha Walker
French FrillsBotanical Swirls and Accents
Donna Salazar
SnapshotMix'd Media Elements
M-Bossabilities
Holiday MagicBricks and Bark
Framed Labels OneIndustrial
I hope you found some inspiration and at least one must have to add to your list. I'll leave you with my card for the day. The paper is from Echo Park and the diamond background is a Tim Holtz stamp that I heat embossed and the other patterned stamp is from one of Dyan Reaveley's Dylusions Stamp sets. The "I love you" is a $1 stamp from Michael's that I stamped and cut out. Tomorrow I will have some of my favorite paper lines from CHA and a scrapbook page or two. Until then have a great evening!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Amy!! Love some of those dies!!! Your card is sweet, too!

    ReplyDelete