Pages

July 28, 2012

Happy Saturday!

Hello! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Today I have my pick for the Sunday Style Challenge. It's a quick post, but first I have to say I'm a little bummed I haven't been able to get more participants. I'm going to stick with it for a while though and see what happens. Natalie over at Delightful Details was my only entry this week. Thanks so much Natalie as always your card is fabulous!


If you want to see the Sunday Style Challenge stick around spread the word! Tomorrow I will have a new challenge up for you and my take on it. On another note I got some happy news the other day. I will have another one of my creations in the January issue of Cricut Magazine! I sent it all off to them yesterday so now the wait begins lol. Anyway, I hope you have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card Natalie.


    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Karon! and thank you Amy for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Natalie!

    Amy
    Sorry you didn't get more entries.
    I have never entered any challenges and wouldn't even know how.
    Would be fun to learn though.
    dmcardmaker

    ReplyDelete