Pages

November 26, 2011

Christmas Cards Day 6

Hello my stylish and crafty friends! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year and is now getting ready for the fast approaching Christmas holiday. I must admit I have a little bit of a holiday hangover. After stuffing ourselves, my sister and nieces and I braved the Target sale which opened at midnight. We arrived at 10 o'clock and the line was already half way around the building! By the time we got to go in we could still see the end of the line that had completely wrapped around the building and then some. It was quite the sight for our small town. I must say I will probably never do it again though. We also did (or tried to do) some other shopping Friday. So needless to say between the food and the family and the shopping I was ready to crash.

Today is a quick share of some non-traditional Christmas cards made with the My Mind's Eye Merry & Bright collection. I hope you enjoy them and keep coming back for more holiday inspiration.





2 comments:

  1. That paper is so cute! Darling cards.
    You are brave to face the cold winds off the bay near Target, girl!! Yikes! See ya Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are adorable! Love Penny

    ReplyDelete