Pages

November 20, 2011

Christmas Cards Day 2

Hello my stylish friends! Today I'm featuring 3 Cricut cards. All the cards were created with the Florals Embellished and Elegant Edges cartridges. The first card features My Minds Eye paper, a Tim Holtz stamp (Christmas ticket) and an Inadinkado stamp (Naughty or Nice ticket). The snowflake was cut at 4 inches (Elegant Edges) and the flowers were cut at 2 inches and 3 inches (Florals Embellished)


The second card also features My Minds Eye paper and the card is embossed with a Sizzix/Basic Grey embossing folder from the Eskimo Kisses line. The bracket border was cut by the length (not height) at 5.5 inches (Elegant Edges) and the flowers was cut at 2.5 inches (Florals Embellished). I also used Stickles and Distress Inks to make the card pop.

The third card features Fancy Pants paper and the stamp I'm not sure who it's by. I cut the scalloped pieces using the book pages function on Elegant Edges at 4 inches. I embossed the red piece with another Sizzix/Basic Grey embossing folder. The stick pin is by Tim Holtz.


I hope you enjoyed today's cards and continue to stop by daily for more great holiday inspiration. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are so fun! Especially like that last one! Love the embossed scallop for the extra touch of texture, sweet!!
    PS love the new banner on your blog!

    ReplyDelete