Pages

November 22, 2011

Christmas Cards Day 4

Welcome my stylish crafty friends. Today is flashback day, we are going to take a look back at some past Christmas cards I've created. We'll start with my favorites. I made this set last year. I love snowmen! This set features stamps by The Greeting Farm and Penny Black and paper by 3 Bugs In A Rug (Snow Much Fun collection). The first card also features We R Memory Keepers stamps, Deckled Rectangles Nestabilities and an EK Success border punch.
The second card  I used another EK Success border punch and the Nestabilities Big Scalloped Ovals.
The third card is the Penny Black snowman and the edge of the card was cut with the Tim Holtz On the Edge dies by Sizzix.

The next card I'm featuring is a Cricut card that I created with the A Child's Year cartridge. The card was cut at 5.5 inches and the silhouette was cut 3.25 inches. I used Distress Inks and Perfect Pearls Mist t give it more of a vintage feel.
The next 2 cards were made with the My Minds Eye Merry and Bright Collection. 

The last 2 cards feature papers by My Minds Eye and Basic Grey, as well as Stamps by Inkadinkado. I also used hemp cord, Fiskar's Upper Crest border punch, Distress Inks, Perfect Pearls Mist and a Cuttlebug embossing folder.
Thanks again for stopping by and please continue to check back for more Christmas card inspiration
 Have a wonderful evening. 

1 comment:

  1. I just love that Penny Black snowman and those darling Greeting Farm snowmen! Your silhouette is beautifully done, Amy!!!

    ReplyDelete