Pages

November 28, 2011

Christmas Cards Day 7

Hello my stylish crafty friends! Today I have two cards for you that feature the Making Memories Twinkle collection. The first card is a remake of a card I did last year, with a couple of changes. The stamp is by Inkadinkado and I used the Cuttlebug "Holly Ribbons" embossing folder and Fiskars Upper Crest border punch. I also used Distress Inks, Perfect Pearls Mists, hemp cord, and adhesive backed rhinestones.


The second card I used the Fiskars Scalloped border punch, the Cuttlebug Christmas Lace Tree embossing folder and the Tim Holtz ticket stamp. I also used Distress Inks, hemp cord and some adhesive backed pearls.

I hope you enjoyed the cards and will come back to see more. Have a wonderful evening!

2 comments:

  1. So glad I checked to see if I missed a day because I did! I love that Holly Ribbons embossing folder, how did it get by me? Sa-weet!!!
    Your embossed heart is adorable! Fabulous job as usual, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that embossing! I looks just like leather! Great job! Love Penny

    ReplyDelete