Pages

November 23, 2011

Christmas Cards Day 5

Welcome back my stylish crafty friends. Today I have a very simple, but pretty card to share featuring the Basic Grey Jovial collection. I used an EK Success punch and threaded it with ribbon. I also have some tags and card candy I made for a swap to share.


The tags were made with Rangers manilla tags and Tim Holtz seasonal paper. I used the Tim Holtz tissue tape t create the ruffle and added the rhinstones with the iRock. The swirly snowflake stamp is from Penny Black. I masked the Santa face ff and sprayed the rest of the tag with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in marshmallow and used Distress Inks to color the back of the tag.





T For the card candy I made 2 ribbon flowers using the Cosmo Cricket Glubers, a mini rosette using the Tim Holtz die and a Bazzill button that I tied with hemp cord. For the topper I used the Tim Holtz Mini Styled Labels die.


Thanks again for stopping by today and hope you continue to visit for more holiday inspiration. Tomorrow I will be taking a day off to celebrate the holiday, but I'll be back Friday with more cards. Have a wonderful evening and very happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. These are so elegant. Those extra special touches are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, I love how you laced the ribbon! Love Penny

    ReplyDelete