Pages

November 21, 2011

Christmas Cards Day 3

Welcome back my stylish crafters! Today I have two cards for you. The first features paper from Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses collection and Bo Bunny's Tis the Season Collection. The stamps are $1 stamps by Studio G and I used colored pencil on them. I also used hemp cord, a recollections flower embellishment and Nestabilities Labels 16.


The second card features Doodlebug, the Fiskar's Upper Crest border punch, Sizzix/Basic Grey embossing folder, Nestabilities Eyelet Circles, and the same flower embellishment from the first card.


Thanks again for stopping by today and hope to see you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, Your cards are beautiful!! You have been rockin' out some beauties this week.

    How have you been, I sure miss seeing you when I stop by the store.

    I hope you and your family have a very Happy Thanksgiving.

    Hugs,
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards, Amy!! Very cute, you know how I love snowmen, that's a cutie for sure!

    ReplyDelete