Pages

October 14, 2011

My Favorite Time Of Year

I can not believe it has been over a month since my last post! Things have been a little crazy around our house. Despite all of the madness though this is my favorite time of year here. We usually have our best weather, everything is changing color, Halloween is almost here and I get to take the boys to the pumpkin patch! I always get the best pictures there and can't wait to take them! The hay ride, apple cider and of course the pumpkins! Here's a layout I did of one of Dillon's school trips to the pumpkin patch. The paper and embellishments are by Imaginisce, I punched the border with a Fiskar's punch and the title block and  letters were cut on my Cricut. Hope you are enjoying fall as much as we are. Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment