Pages

October 25, 2011

Elegant Monograms

As much as I hate to think about it, the holidays are just around the corner. So are you ready for a great holiday gift idea? How about a personalized set of monogram cards? I created these cards using the Elegant Cakes and Mini Monograms cartridges. The Elegant Cakes cartridge has so many fabulous shapes and borders that are perfect for cards. I used basic colors (black and white/brown and cream) and added a accent color to make them pop. These cards could easily be tailored to fit any individual. For example, if I was creating these for a guy I would probably switch out the dots for stripes or plaid, change the rhinestones to metal brads, use a solid piece of ribbon and swap the pink out for blue or a dark red. Hope this helps jump start your holiday crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment