Pages

September 7, 2011

Glass Photo Coasters


            My grandmother has the most beautiful flowers and I am forever taking pictures of them. I have accumulated quite a stack of photos and had no idea what I was going to do with them all. Until, she purchased her new living room set and I saw the old worn out coasters on her pretty new tables. I purchased 4 coasters from my local scrapbook store that were ready to add photos to. They had a black border painted on them that I didn't want so I lightly sanded them until it was gone. I stamped them with black Staz On ink and then used a gold paint dauber to do the background. They turned out so pretty I want to make some for myself and she loved them.


1 comment:

  1. Amy those are gorgeous, I can just imagine your grandmother going crazy over them!! So sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete