Pages

August 24, 2011

Echo Park Summer Days

Hello! Wanted to share these three fun layouts I did with the Echo Park Summer Days collection. I love this collection! It went great with these pictures I took of my boys and my oldest's half brother and sister at the Kinetic Sculpture Race. Its fun to have them all together like that and I got some great pictures. In fact I took so many I have two more pages I've done, two more in progress and at least two or three more I need to do.

Summer Days Papers: Big Dots, Scene
Summer Days Chipboard Stickers
Summer Days Alpha Stickers
Summer Days Element Stickers
Bazzill Cardstock: Purple, Bazzill Yellow, True Teal
Summer Days Papers: Diecut, Quilt
Summer Days Alpha Stickers
Summer Days Elements Stickers
Bazzill Cardstock: Sour Apple, Bumble Bee, Purple, True Teal
Recollections Brads
Offray Ribbon
Summer Days Papers: Scene, Borders
Summer Days Chipboard Stickers
Bazzill Cardstock: Festive
Glossy Accents & Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment