Pages

August 25, 2011

Cadence

Since I have only boys in my house it's nice to do some girlie pages once in a while. And I could not ask for a cuter girl than my best friend's daughter Cadence. Isn't she adorable??? She's 4 and her mom and I have been friends since 6th grade. I only get to see them once or twice a year since they live half way across the country from me, but she sends lots of great pictures. So I keep an album for them and make copies of all the pages for her to have.

American Crafts Dear Lizzy "Enchanted" Papers: Wonderful Alice,
Gentle Badger, Mystical Mary Diecut
American Crafts Dear Lizzy "Enchanted" Fabric Brads
American Crafts Dear Lizzy "Enchanted" Duchess Ribbon
American Crafts Rose Ribbon in Orchid
K & Co. Chipboard Sticker
Fiskars Apron Lace Edge Punch
Bazzill Cardstock: Black, White

KaiserCraft Bubblegum Hills Papers: Calipso Punch, Orange Pop, Berry Surprise
KaiserCraft Bubblegum Hills Chipboard Stickers
Bazzill Cardstock: Festive, Pink Fairy
Coredinations Cardstock: Meadow 
Basic Grey Urban Prairie Papers: Wild Flowers, Bonnet, Meadow
Bazzill Cardstock: Lemonade, Powder Blue
K & Co. Woodgrain Alphabet Stickers
Foof-fa-la Buttons
Cricut Mini Monograms

No comments:

Post a Comment