Pages

May 24, 2011

Rock Princess Cards

Hello! I have some "rockin" cards for you today using the Rock Princess cartridge. I have been trying to use cartridges I haven't used yet and this one was on the list. These are perfect teenager cards, the pictures really don't show all their sparkle and flash. The first one I used a lot of Stickles on, the phrase the bow and the eyes and nose. The black paper also has glitter on it.


The second card originally just said "rowdy" and I used my Gypsy and the Old West cartridge to weld in the word "get." The inside says "It's your birthday!" The pictures really don't do this one justice. The background paper is glittery dots and the silhouette of the girls is cut from a mirrored magenta cardstock with the letters in glossy black.

The last card I wanted to show you could do more than just girlie stuff with this cartridge, so I chose the winged guitar to make a boy card. Even though it has quite a bit of glitter and shine to it I think it is definitely a boy card.

Thanks for stoppin by again! Have a great day!















1 comment: