Pages

March 22, 2011

A Sweet Present for a Sweet Girl

With all the cute little pennant banners everywhere lately I have been dying to make one. My boys are a little too old for them though and the girly ones are so much cuter. So, I thought I would make one for my niece who is 4. I used a product called Carolina Board to cut the flag pieces (similar to chipboard, but it's white and has a finished surface) it cuts on the Cricut beautifully. I cover each flag in paper from Girls Paperie and then wrapped the top with Tim Holtz's tissue tape. I cut the letters for her name from a Child's Year and used the Tim Holtz rosette die for the end pieces. The whole thing was strung on tulle and I added little satin bows in between each flag. I hadn't seen her room in quite a while, I just remembered it had lots of pink and tinker bell, but the banner couldn't have matched more perfectly. I was so excited to send it to her that I didn't even take pictures before I boxed it up. She loved it though and I was excited to see the pictures of it up in her room.

1 comment:

  1. Amy your banner is fabulous!!! I am sure that Cadence loves it, lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete