Pages

March 23, 2011

A Few Quick Cards

Just a couple of quick cards. The first one is a birthday card for my father inlaw. I think male cards are harder than any other type of card. I don't know why, maybe it's because you can't just slap some flowers and frillies on it. I used one of the Tim Holtz embossing folders for the wood grain and inked it. I couldn't find paper I liked for the back ground, so I stamped and embossed the script on the green. The deer was cut from some patterned paper I've had forever.
The next 2 are some St.Patrick's day cards I made. The inside of the first one read "I found you at the end of my rainbow." I used the polka dot Cuttlebug folder and the scalloped circle Nestabilities and the leprechaun is a Jolee's embellishment. The second one is pretty simple, just some stamping, embossing and one of the label Nestabilities.

Thanks for stoppin by! Have a great day!

1 comment: