Pages

March 13, 2011

A Child's Year Vintage Holiday Cards

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. We are stuck inside here since it has been absolutely pouring all day long. My class this week was using the Child's Year cartridge to make some vintage looking holiday cards. So, I picked St. Patricks, Easter, 4th of July and Christmas. I used the Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Perfect Pearls Mists on all of the cards. I think they came out pretty cute and the ladies in my class had a lot fun making them. I have two more classes left in Cricut card series, Wall Decor and More and Create a Critter. I was trying to use cartridges I hadn't used before, but the Create a Critter one is just so darn cute. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

St. Patrick's Day Outside

St. Patrick's Day Inside

Easter

4th of July (My Favorite)

Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment