Pages

February 22, 2011

Heritage Pages

So here is post #3 in my attempt at making up for 2 months of no posting. This is the first page of my heritage album I started last month. The background paper is Basic Grey "Curio" collection. The flowers are as well, I cut them from a 12x12 sheet, used Stickles to make them sparkle and layered them on the page using ALOT f foam dots in the process. The butterflies are K & Co. I used the font from the Elegant Cakes cartridge for her name and welded it together on my Gypsy. The pictures really don't do the page justice. I think it is one the top 5 pages I've ever done. Thanks again for stopping by!




1 comment:

  1. Oh my look at all that fussy cutting!! And just the right amount of shimmer! You did awesome on it Amy!! Gorgeous layout, your grandma is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete