Pages

November 22, 2010

Playing Catch Up

Well I have officially failed at my new years resolution to post consistently on this blog. Life, kids, work and school can be a little over whelming at times. Even though I haven't stayed on top of my posting, I have still been crafting (a little anyway). So lets start with the Halloween box. I used the Happy Hauntings cartridge to create this coffin/Frankenstein box. All of the pieces have little tabs at the bottom that slide into little slots in the top of the box. There are a few things I would change if I redid it, but for all intents and purposes I was pretty happy with it.
The next project I did was a set of winter themed cards using both the Cuttlebug and the Cricut. I used the Winter Woodland cartridge to cut all of the sentiments, nestabilities fr the scalloped circles on the "Winter Wonderland" card, and the small snowflakes with rhinestone centers are from Jolee's. My favorite is the "Magic of Winter" card. It was very simple but the stickles gave it just the right amount of bling, I've since added a few rhinestones to it as well.
I don't want too make this post too long so I will save the wedding layouts I did for another post. I also have another set of cards that feature Penny Black and Greeting Farm stamps that I am very excited about. If I don't get a chance to post again before the holiday have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy the time spent with loved ones, we don't realize often enough how special it is. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment