Pages

November 28, 2010

Penny Black and Greeting Farm

Happy Sunday all! Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. Wanted to share batch 2 of Christmas cards. I love snowmen! I think they are my favorite holiday decoration because they are just so darn cute! And these stamps by Penny Black and Greeting Farm are no exception. I combined them with the "Snow Much Fun" collection from Three Bugs in a Rug to make these 4 really cute very nontraditional cards. I also used my iRock to give them a little bling. If you haven't tried the iRock from Imaginisce yet you really should. I've used it on cards, scrapbook pages and even gave my littlest ones play guitar a little bling. It's fabulous!

This first card is the Penny Black stamp. I love the big puff ball on his head and his cute smile. I used the Tim Holtz "Brackets" edge die on this one. I found the easiest way for me to get the paper to stay lined up on the die was to put a little adhesive on each corner of the card actually stick it to the die. It comes off the die easily and is cut off the card when you run it through your machine.


The next three cards feature the "Keep Cozy" set from Greeting farm. This is a great set and super cute. It has 3 snowmen, 4 sentiments and a snowflake.

1 comment:

  1. Such cute cards. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete