Pages

October 9, 2010

Halloween Cards

Hello! It's been a while since I've posted. Life is crazy as usual. I unexpectedly decided to go back to school at the last possible minute and although I'm doing it online, between that, the kids being back in school, work and teaching class it hasn't left a whole lot of time left. I also received some rather disappointing news that my Halloween box that was chosen by Cricut did not make it into their video. :( As much as I love my Cricut I have to admit I'm a little disappointed with Provo Craft at the moment. BUT enough venting on to the fun stuff!


Just in time for Halloween, some fabulously cute cards! This set of three cards features Basic Grey Eerie papers, Bo Bunny Whoo-ligans papers and cardstock stickers, Making Memories Toil & Trouble skull flowers, and some fabulous stamps.

This first one features a haunted wine label stamp and the skull flowers, both of which I love! I used three colors of Distress Inks (Peeled Paint, Orange Marmalade, Dusty Concord) blended together and spritzed with water to give it that water color look. I stamped the image in black ink while the cardstock was still a little wet and got a kind of old mildewy look to it. Then I distressed the edges and inked with black

This second one is pretty basic. Lots of layers and the really cute Bo Bunny papers and cardstock stickers.The last card features the back sides on the Bo Bunny papers and some Inkadinkado stamps with some rhinestone embellishments. Hopefully before the weekend is over I will have a NEW Halloween box posted for you so be sure to check back! Thanks for stoppin by!

2 comments:

  1. Amy these are wonderful. I hope I can get into the store soon to see them in person. sorry to hear about your Halloween box not making into the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm bummed about your box not making it into the video. Well, it's their loss!! Still an honor to be asked though! Your cards are so cute, hope they are posted so I can see them on Monday!!

    ReplyDelete