Pages

September 6, 2010

My Family Layout

Hello all! Hope everyone has enjoyed their long holiday weekend. I know we have. This weekend was my little ones 6th birthday and we celebrated with family in the sun. The kids played in the pool and we attempted to make a monster truck cake. It was the funniest thing, but he liked it and that's what matters. LOL
Now on to the layouts! I am always the one behind the camera, so pictures of me and the boys are rare. Even though I'm in these pics I also was the one taking them. They're fun though and they are some of my favorites. I did these layouts with the Scrapper's Edge monthly kit that featured the Fancy Pants "My Family" line. I LOVE this line! Scrappers Edge kits are great too. They always feature the newest lines, coordinating cardstock and embellishments and so much more. Check them out and subscribe today at scrappersedge.net!

1 comment:

  1. Cute stuff, Amy!! Hope the birthday boy had a fun day. Your layouts are great and love the pics of you and the boys! See ya at work in the morning...

    ReplyDelete