Pages

August 18, 2010

Hot! Hot! Pockets

I can't believe it has been almost a month since I posted! Shame on me! Life around here has been hectic though. We moved into a new house, I had 2 classes to teach, plus all the normal day to day that comes with having a husband and 2 boys. Now on to the fun stuff!

My card class for the month is pocket cards. I did two different types, the diagonal double pocket with 2 tags and the criss cross card. I was really happy with how they turned out even if the diagonal double pocket one and I didn't get along so well at first (lol). You can find the tutorials on Splitcoast Stampers and the papers I used are listed under the cards. Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of the post for a special announcement!

Diagonal Double Pocket Card

Papers: Girls Paperie, Kraft Cardstock, Paper Accents Tags
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company, Fiskars, Autumn Leaves
Other: Prima flowers, adhesive backed pearls, ribbon

Criss Cross Card

Papers: Girls Paperie. Kraft Cardstock, Bazzill Dragonfly Cardstock
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Other: Prima Flowers, adhesive backed pearls, ribbon
***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT***
My Cricut Halloween Box was one of the projects chosen by Provo Craft to be featured in an upcoming Cricut infomercial. One of the winners will be chosen to actually be in the video and we are still waiting to hear who that will be. More details to come soon!









3 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards Amy and congratulations again on your wonderful Cricut news!! I'm so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Amy, I haven't done a criss cross card in ages I need to do one again. Congratulations on your Halloween box getting in the new Cricut commercial, that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amy sorry I missed your class! Emergent open-heart or I would have been there. Do I still get a kit? JoAnn

    ReplyDelete