Pages

July 3, 2010

Steppin Out With My Cricut

Time for another Cricut class this month and I wanted to try something new. I has already tried easel cards so I thought I would try my hand at stair step cards and I am sooooo glad I did. These cards turned out adorable! All of the cuts are from Create a Critter except the water on the "Splash" card (I did that by hand). I added some stickles, some pen accents and voila! Adorable kids cards. I thought they would also be a great way to present a gift card by just tucking it in to one of the folds. There are lots of pics below so be sure to scroll down. And have a wonderful, safe 4th of July weekend!
Dinomite!
The dinosaurs on this cartridge are just too cute!
Splash!
The cardstock colors for the little whale turned out perfect!
All of the little critters on this cartridge are super cute! This is definitely one of my new favorites!

2 comments:

  1. Amy, the pics are cute! But the cards are even cuter in person! Hope you get lots to sign up for the class! It will be a fun one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow these are super cute! great job! :)

    ReplyDelete