Pages

July 27, 2010

"Easel" Does It!

Hello! It's been a while since I posted anything. Life is busy with working and having 2 kids out of school. Here are a couple of cards I made for my easel card class this month. I used paper from the DCWV stack The Natural, the butterflies on the first card and the sentiment are from Unity Stamp Co. The second card I used the deckled rectangle Nesabilities, but can't remember where the stamp came from. I'm doing examples for next months classes now, pocket cards and a photo wallet for Cricut class. Thanks for stoppin by!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Amy, your pictures turned out great to post!! The details are fabulous!! You are going to have a fun class with all those who have signed up!! You go girl!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such pretty colors on these cards. Love them.

    ReplyDelete