Pages

June 7, 2010

Unity Weekend

This weekend I finally got to play with my new Unity stamp sets. The "Moments in Bloom & Naturally You" kit is amazing. I love all the flowers and sentiments. I was so inspired these two cards came together really quick. The bright blue and purple of the first one is so bright and fresh. I stamped the flowers first in green on the card, then I stamped a second image in purple and cut out the flowers. I used pop dots to make them stand out.
The second card is trifold card. The front was embossed with my Cuttlebug. I used the same technique as the first card for the flowers, then I attached the little tag.

I wanted to keep the "beauty" theme going on the second flap so I used the "beauty definition" stamp and bordered it with a Martha Stewart punch.

The butterflies are also a Martha Stewart punch that I carried throughout the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment