Pages

June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

First off, happy Father's Day to all the wonderful fathers out there! I hope everyone is enjoying the day with their families. Although the husband had to work today I know we will be once he is home. Today I wanted to share the card I made for him. It's my first easel card I've posted and I am really liking these cards! The background stamp is from Hero Arts and of course I used my distress inks. The frame is chipboard that I painted with distress crackle paint and then rubbed ink over. The stamp in the frame is 7 Gypsies, I stamped it in copper and then over top of that in brown and embossed with clear embossing powder. The sentiment on the bottom is Unity that I also embossed with clear embossing powder. I added the ribbon and Tim Holtz gears and voila! Have a wonderful Father's Day and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Amy that turned out fantastic!! Your hubby is going to love it! Aren't those fun to make! Those gears are so cool!

    ReplyDelete