Pages

May 4, 2010

Scrapbook Pal DT Entry

It's been a little while but I'm back and I have some exciting news. First off I wanted to debut my newest project and entry for the Scrapbook Pal DT. 4 super cute cards made with the new Cricut cartridges Just Because and Create A Critter. And second the ressurection of my first design team Sugar Sweet Paper Treats! The wonderful Cheryll who had been terribly ill is back in the swing of things and picking up the DT where we left off. The first challenge is victorian theme and will be up on June 1st.


On to the project! These cards turned out so cute and I am in love with the Create A Critter cartridge. Pictures and directions are below so have a look and if you haven't gotten these 2 cartridges yet I highly recommend them.



Bee Happy Card




A Little Bird Card



Cute As A Bug Card



Apple of My Eye Card

1 comment: